Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Tribute to Summer

I have to admit, I was extremely skeptical about this summer. Things ended up being a lot different then I expected, but I can honestly say that this has been one of the most memorable summers ever! Here are some of the highlights...



Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA

I went on a trip to Florida with my brother Jon to visit his mission. We had so much fun staying in an amazing hotel right on the beach, hanging out with his mission president, visiting Haitians and eating Haitian food, and shopping of course!


Oakland, CALIFORNIA
I had the opportunity to visit my mission for the first time! It was one of the most INCREDIBLE trips of my life. I was able to see so many people that I love and have missed since returning home. The biggest highlight of the trip was definitely attending the sealing of Ben and Robyn Morgan. One of the happiest days of my life!


Can you tell how happy I am?




Provo, UTAH


Who would've thought Provo could be so fun? Well, we made it fun with dance parties and movies on the grass! Ohhh the UAC...


My 24th Birthday


My favorite girls this summer - Holly, Hannah, and Michelle (with Rachael mia but there in spirit) threw me a little birthday party and Holly baked me a delicious cake!

GOLFING






I went golfing for the first time ever! I always thought it was a boring game for old people... well, now that I'm 24 I guess that makes me qualified! Hahaha. Seriously though, I had so much fun! This is an actual shot of me after a hit! Not a pose!


So, those are just a few of the highlights, but I really had a blast this summer and met some incredible people. I love you all and am going to miss you in London! xox

2 comments:

Holly said...

awwww, summer! i miss it already. don't worry. we all promise to have a really lame year here without you. :(

Michelle said...

seriously, this summer was amazing! so funny how we all started out skeptical, but just chose to make it great with each other. so i guess we learned some great things - just choose to make things good wherever you go, whatever the circumstance. translation = london is going to be amazing!!! even if i will miss you beyond all reason.