Monday, October 6, 2008

Waiting for the Bus vs. Watching Sports

Ok people, I'm back. Sorry for the lack of blog posts as of late. I promise to make it up to all you people who are apparently interested in reading about my life! =)

Sooo... I've come to a rather disturbing conclusion. Are you ready for this? Which do I prefer... waiting for the bus (and all public transportation in london for that matter) or watching sports? I am amazed at how much of my life is wasted freezing my non-existant asian bootie off while waiting for the bus. To get somewhere in london is always such an ordeal and costs loads of pounds that it almost isn't worth it, I swear. However, those of you who know me well (which would technically be you cuz what on earth are you doing reading my blog right now?) know that I'm not much of a sports person. I don't hate sports, I just feel like there is so much I could be doing with my life rather than watching a 4-hour football game. Anyway... seriously, are you ready for this? I would pick watching sports over waiting for the bus. Yes, it's true. I am quite simply not a fan of waiting in the freezing cold with wind and rain and flagging down a smelly, germ-infested bus with smelly, germ-infested people to pick me up so those people can breath on me and make me sick. No thank you! hehehe.

3 comments:

Selena said...

First of all, "watching sports" needs a little clarification. Football...no. I'll take my four hours, thank you. Olympics...yes. Basketball...yes. But I'd have to agree that waiting for public transportation is indeed worse. Especially nowadays with our immediate gratification way of life. Add to the mix the B.O. of the person with their armpit in your face and you've got a strong case. Word! ;)

Penelope Celeste said...

HahahahaHA!!! Sena, I was laughing OUT LOUD when I read your comment. You're so hideous! Seriously though, what is it that makes European B.O. so much worse?! Aaaahhhhh! =)

Selena said...

'Tis the lack of deodorant. Deodorant people. A TRACE of deordorant....please!