Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twilight

Guess what I just saw for the second time in theatres (but this time London-style!)?


Sooooo... I realize that I'm 24 years old (not 14), and that Edward from the movie Twilight is a fictional character (as in... does not, will not, and will never exist in real life), but I think I could be in love with him... Hahaha. Ok, so I'm totally kidding, but seriously, how is Robert Pattinson so incredibly gorgeous in this film? Or is it just the role he's playing as Edward? Or both? I dunno, but I seriously wish I could find someone in this world to love me as much as Edward loves Bella.

Supposedly Robert Pattinson went to acting school in Barnes, which is just down the road from me! What it would be like to randomly bump into him on the streets of London! Don't worry, I'll let you know when it happens...

3 comments:

ann said...

If you bump into him you must kiss him. You simply must. TWILIGHT!!!!

kristen kathleen said...

You are in BIG trouble!!!! How on earth could you get me started on the Twilight series?!?!?! I was doing so well, you know, holding out just like I did with Harry Potter (I blame my dad for that one). Now I'm an addict! I have to finish the entire series! Ummm, yes. I have finished the first three and I'm well into the fourth. How long ago did I start this journey...it's been only one week. My dad is likening it to my being addicted to heroine - yikes. =) hehehe....

Hane-nahMarie said...

Ello dahling! well I love you about as much as Edward love Bella, but beign a girl its like totally different. and Yea, I agree with you and the big 2 and 4 as well. At the end, I just want Edward to bite my neck so bad! ugh, it kills me. I'm going to go to the dollar theater and see it again. and I"ll probably wish that you were there with me. dang you and London. - Hannah