Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Visitor!!!

I officially had my first visitor in London since I moved here in September 2008! My dear friend of almost 15 years: Kristen Kathleen Irvine. Ohhhh... it was so great to see her, and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! Feast your eyes on the pics!

Kris on the tube
First stop as graduates in Art History: the National Gallery! Martha would be so proud! =)


Trafalgar Square


Big Ben


Chinatown - We ate RIDICULOUS amounts of food!


Kris experiencing what it's like firsthand to waste away while waiting for the 72 bus. Lucky her!


The London Eye!


Nothing like eating sour candy while on the biggest Ferris wheel in Europe!


Inside the Tower of London


London Bridge

Having Kris visit and explore London with me was seriously one of the funnest times I've had since being here! More to come on our excursion to Colchester to check out University of Essex, and the trip to Edinburgh, Scotland!

2 comments:

Hane-nahMarie said...

I'm determined to be that second visitor. or third, fourth... whatever place in line I can get. Miss your face.

ann said...

I love the picture of you two in the Eye. Beautiful! And the bliss exuding from your face while you ate sour candy is priceless. Simply priceless.