Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sugar "Plump" Fairy

That's gonna be me in the Nutracker everyone... aren't you excited to see it?! My poor, poor pas de deux partner... ("he's gonna need a crane to lift her!" - anyone who can name that movie is amazing). I am so out of shape to perform such a role, it's not even funny!

Looks like it's time to stop eating (no more candies, chips, or late night trips to sonics for a strawberry limeade), start running (cuz you all know how much I love it), and destroy my feet with pointe shoes like the good ol' days. Wish me luck! xox

3 comments:

ann said...

Nutcracker where?! In Salt Lake? In Provo? I would like to come, please.

Penelope Celeste said...

Mmmm... while you did ask very poliitely, I'd rather NOT give out the details of when and where cuz I really don't think you want to witness this business in a leo and tights. Trust me. =)

Unknown said...

Penny you will be the highlight of all those kids and young adults dreams, they really don't mind a lifelike fairy I'm sure, just wave your magic wand and you will have an standing ovation! :)