Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy, HAPPY Thanksgiving!

With it being Thanksgiving, I've been reflecting on the many things I've been blessed with in my life, particularly this past year, and there is so much to be grateful for!

I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that has blessed my life.



I am so, soooo grateful for my family, for all of their love and support.



I feel blessed to have had the opportunity this past year to live in London and to have completed my Masters degree at Roehampton University. I am so thankful for the many people I met while living there and for the dear friends I will remember forever.


I am grateful that I've been able to live with my two brothers for the past 6 months, especially before Ben leaves for his mission to Hong Kong, China in January.


I am so grateful for a wonderful boyfriend who is sweet, thoughtful, patient, and loving.


I am grateful for dear, dear friends whom I love so much: Kris in Scotland, Hannah in Texas, Holls in Prov, Tree in SLC, Aimes in London - soon to be Geneva, and everyone else (you all know who you are, but this post would become eternally long if I kept going... sorry).
These are just a few of the many things I'm grateful for, but I wanted to share them with you. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Awww....thanks Penn!!! The feeling of gratitude is mutual to be sure! Love you and miss you - can't wait for 10 March 2010!!!

Holly said...

heart you hard core, penn.