Saturday, November 22, 2008

London Temple


Last night was our ward temple night and let me tell you... it was AMAZING!!! It was my first time visiting the London Temple and it is truly beautiful. I felt so happy and at peace to finally get to go after 2 months of being here. Hooray! I must say, it was quite the trek to get to it though. It required taking Bus Route 72 to Hammersmith Underground Station, taking the tube to Victoria, taking the Victoria National Rail to Lingfield (and we missed our train so took to East Croyden, got off, and back on to Three Crosses), then a taxi to get to the actual temple! Quite the process compared to the 5-minute drive to the Bountiful/Provo temples. I ended up leaving my house just before 5PM and returning home well after 12AM. All well worth it of course! Love and miss you all... especially my family!!! xox

2 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Thank you Penn....=) You are simply the best.

Hane-nahMarie said...

Oh that glow. I'm speechless. we'll go when I get over there in the Spring.