Monday, January 12, 2009

NEW YEAR = NEW HAIR!!!

Just before I left to go back to London, Sena and I treated ourselves to haircuts at Lunatic Fringe in Salt Lake City. This was after Sena and my friend K. Tree decided to dye my hair the night before. Are you ready for this...



My beautiful virgin hair (never-been dyed before)...


The box of hair dye...

The grueling process... (looks bloody, doesn't it?) Haha



A little more red rather than purple if you ask me...

Creation of Casey and inspiration of the dude with glasses and a mullet at Lunatic Fringe. Warning - when you give artistic liberties to your hair salonist (especially when they have a mullet or wash their hair every 8 days), be prepared for something strange. Apparently this is what you get when you say that you want something funky but still classy.

Finished product! What say ye?

6 comments:

Katie said...

I think you look beautiful! I love it, you're like a model! That's why I don't post too many pics of me on my blog :) Too many other beautiful ladies like you out there!
Hope all is well with you and that you are having a great time in London!

kristen kathleen said...

Why on earth were we freaking out when you came over?!?!? The pics are gorgeous! Maybe it was just the initial shock of your dabble into the crazy world of indy/emo. =) You look great Penn - as always!!!

ann said...

Stunning. Especially love the color. And it does NOT look like the mullet Kristen described as she almost laughed herself to death. :) More like sassy London goddess of dance anthropology. Miss you!

Penelope Celeste said...

"sassy london goddess of dance anthropology"???!!! that's quite the new nickname... i like it! =)

Penelope Celeste said...

Thanks for your comments everyone! Definitely boosts the self-esteem a little bit! hehehe!

Alexis said...

Love it. Love the hair. Seriously. I think it looks great on you.